The European health data space will:
- promote safe exchange of patients’ data (including when they travel abroad) and citizens’ control over their health data
- support research on treatments, medicines, medical devices and outcomes
- encourage the access to and use of health data for research, policy-making and regulation, with a trusted governance framework and upholding data-protection rules
- support digital health services
- clarify the safety and liability of artificial intelligence in health.
Type of act: Proposal for a regulation
Category: Commission Work Programme
Want to know more about the project? Keep following INCISIVE on Linkedin
to keep updated with its next developments.