Date 05/04/2022 - 07/04/2022
The Privacy Symposium aims at promoting international dialogue, cooperation, and knowledge sharing on data protection regulations, compliance, and emerging technologies. The venue will be in Venice, from the 5th to the 7th of April 2022.
The symposium provides a venue for data protection professionals, experts, authorities, and researchers to meet and discuss:
– Latest developments in data protection regulations
– International cooperation and convergence in data protection
– Emerging technologies and data protection compliance
– Future demands and needs for data protection compliance
– Research and innovation in data protection and compliance
Our colleague Magdalena Kogut, Attorney-at-law at Timelex, will talk about building a repository of donated health data – reconciling legal requirements and researchers’ needs, and share the legal work that she is leading in INCISIVE.
The European Lung Cancer Congress (ELCC 2023) is a collaborative effort of the most important multidisciplinary societies representing thoracic oncology specialists, working together to advance science, disseminate education and improve the practice of...+ INFO