Date 17/04/2023 - 21/04/2023
Location Venice, Italy
The Privacy Symposium aims at supporting international dialogue, cooperation and knowledge-sharing on data protection, compliance and emerging technologies. It provides a venue for data protection professionals, cybersecurity experts, authorities and researchers to meet and discuss the latest and upcoming developments in data protection, data regulations, and emerging technologies.
5 days, over 80 sessions and more than 200 top-level speakers, including representatives from international, regional and national data protection authorities to discuss topics such as:
– International cooperation and regulatory convergence for data protection.
– Data protection in practice with national supervisory authorities sharing their recommendations on topics such as cross-border data transfers, data protection by
design, legitimate interest, enforcement, etc.
– Emerging technologies and compliance, such as artificial intelligence, metaverse, edge computing, DLT/Blockchain, data spaces, post-quantum privacy.
– Accountability and Privacy Enhancing Technologies.
– Cybersecurity for making personal data secure.
– Health and medical data compliance.
– Socio-economic perspective on data protection.
INCISIVE legal partner from Timelex, Magdalena Kogut, will mention our work in the ‘Compliance and Conditions for Secondary Use of Medical Data’ panel.
Dr. Nasikas from the Hellenic Cancer Society will present “The case of incisive platform: Artificial intelligence in breast cancer imaging as a tool for health care professionals”, at the 29th Scientific Congress of Hellenic Medica...+ INFO
The European Congress of Radiology (ECR) is one of the largest medical meetings in Europe and the second-largest radiological meeting in the world. ECR attendees span all areas of the radiology arena including: radiology professionals, radiographers, p...+ INFO
The MWC Barcelona 2023 is the largest and most influential event for the connectivity ecosystem. With thousands already registered, the organisation has been ana...+ INFO