Date 12/05/2022 - 12/05/2022
Sara Martínez, IT engineer at TIC Salut Social, will present our work with HL7 FHIR in INCISIVE, at this webinar organised by EHTEL.
How is Industry dealing with FHIR implementations? What is its priority ? What does it expect from the other actors?
ENGINEERING SPA (Italy): Ettore SIMONELLI
What is the role of a national competence centre in supporting the FHIR implementation? What should be done to concretely support and orient the Industry ?
MEDCOM: Michael JOHANSEN
What is the policy orientation of a European Region? What are the principles and building blocks they are relying upon ?
Region PUGLIA (ARReS): Giovanni GORGONI
Giovanni is also the acting Director of EUREGHA, the reference network for European Regional and Local Health Authorities
– Is FHIR implementation a priority and vibrant topic in your country?
– What would be the best incentive to engage swiftly and consistently the Industry ?
– Giorgio CANGIOLI (HL7 International)
– Chantal SCHILTMEIJER (NICTIZ- The Netherlands)
– Sara MARTINEZ (Ticsalud Catalunya, Spain)
The European Lung Cancer Congress (ELCC 2023) is a collaborative effort of the most important multidisciplinary societies representing thoracic oncology specialists, working together to advance science, disseminate education and improve the practice of...+ INFO